How To Change Minecraft Username
We’ve all made the mistake of giving ourselves a not-so-great username. Sometimes you can’t change it and have to suffer the consequences for a while. Fortunately, in Minecraft you can change your username since 2015. You can find out how exactly that works here.
Can I change my minecraft name?
- The username can be changed every 30 days
- The username must contain 3 to 16 characters. Including all letters, numbers from 0 to 9 and the underscore as the only special character.
- To get a new username you need to access your Minecraft account settings
- The username must conform to the Mojang Community Standards
- Use sites like MCnames.net to check if your name already exists
Changing username on Minecraft website
- Go to the Minecraft website and navigate to your profile page.
- On the profile page, under Minecraft: Java, select the option to change your profile name.
- In the next screen you can enter your desired name and confirm it.