How to upload a world to your Bedrock Server
You can upload custom world files to your Minecraft Bedrock server, if you want to play on a specific map. Follow these steps:
- Find and download a map you want to play on, on websites like MCpedl.
- Start your server and navigate to MORE FILES in the options tab of your server.
- Find the file names worlds and click it.
- Next there is a file named Bedrock level. Click it too. Then delete all contents of the file.
- Upload the zip file with your custom world to this file and unzip it.
- Now you can restart the server and start playing on your custom server.
Get started with Pockethost
Create Your Minecraft Server
Set up your server in 2 minutes and start playing with your friends.
Read More »
PvP Settings PvP settings allow you to control whether players can damage each other on