How to upload a custom world to your Terraria Server
Follow these steps to upload a custom world to your Terraria server.
- Download a custom world on a website like CurseForge. You will get a zip file containing the world file. Sometimes the zip files will contain for files with the same world on different difficulty levels. From easiest to hardest, the difficulty levels are: Journey, Classic, Expert and Master.
- Click on the MORE FILES button in the options tab of your server. There you will find the Worlds folder.
- There you will find files named world1.wld and world1.wld.bak
Delete these files.
- Upload the zip folder with the world to this folder and unzip it.
- Now rename the world file from the zip folder to world1.wld
If there are several world files, choose the one with the difficulty level, that you want to use.
- Now you can restart the server and enjoy the new custom Terraria world.
Get started with Pockethost
Create Your Terraria Server
Set up your server in 2 minutes and start playing with your friends.
Read More »
PvP Settings PvP settings allow you to control whether players can damage each other on